Who should I send notification to?

SendNotificationToThe regulations stipulate that the notification of intention to homeschool be sent to the superintendent of your school district of residence. Mail your notification form via certified mail, return receipt requested. If hand-delivering, be sure to obtain date and signature of the person receiving your notification. Keep copies of all your notification paperwork because they are legal documents.